We are very happy to announce that Aylings Garden Centre has reopened! As of today, Wednesday 13th May we will be open our usual hours: 9am till 5:30pm Monday - Saturday and 10am till 4pm on Sundays.
We've been working hard over the past few days to implement new social distancing guidelines into the Garden Centre to reduce the risk of infection and to help keep all our staff and customers safe. We're so excited to be able to welcome our customers back again and wanted to update you all on the changes we've made to ensure everyone's safety.
- We will be limiting the number of people allowed into the Garden Centre at any one time in accordance with the Government's guidance on social distancing, and only 2 members per household will be allowed into the shop.
- We have created a separate entrance and exit to make it easier for everyone to keep a safe distance and to monitor the number of shoppers in the Garden Centre.
- The shop has been laid out specifically to ensure a safe, steady flow of movement, keeping customers at least 2 metres apart at all times. You'll also see new signage around the Garden Centre to remind us all of the new measures in place.
- We've placed markings on the floor by the tills to allow safe distancing for those who are waiting to pay. We've also installed new protective perspex screens at the tills to help protect our staff and our customers.
- To help minimise contact, we will be encouraging everyone to pay by card/contactless.
- We would like to ask everyone to please wear gloves and masks when visiting us. All our staff will be wearing gloves and masks to help minimise the risk of infection, and we've also got hand sanitiser stations set up around the Garden Centre for additional protection.
- Please note, our washrooms will be closed for the foreseeable future so we won't have any facilities available onsite for customer use! Please do bear this in mind before coming to visit us.
- We'd also like to add that as per the Government Guidelines, the Tea Room will remain closed for the foreseeable future, until we get further guidance from the Government.
- We will still be offering home deliveries for all those who are vulnerable and self-isolating so please do continue to use our Online Ordering Form. We will only be delivering once a week, so if your order is urgent and you're able to come out to visit us, be assured that we are doing everything we can to make your visit to Aylings as safe and protective as possible.
Everyone who visits Aylings must comply with these new guidelines. Please do not visit us if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or if you're feeling unwell.
We'd like to say a huge thank you to all our customers for your support, patience and understanding during the past few weeks, we really appreciate it! We hope everyone is taking care and keeping well during these turbulent times and we look forward to welcoming you all back to Aylings very soon!